Friday, July 29th 6:00PM – 10:00PM
NOTE: To access all the options of this page please use a desktop computer.
- You may purchase more than one booth. You must provide a secondary contact for each booth space; however, it can be the same person if the booths are adjacent.
- Retail Vendors please make sure to check out the “Vendor Information Page” for additional paperwork. Your registration is not complete until you complete the “Temporary Sales Booth -Registration Form” from the City of Wray.
- Food Vendors must choose from the yellow dotted area.
- Food Vendors please make sure to check out the “Vendor Information Page” for additional paperwork. Your registration is not complete until we receive the necessary forms for the NE Colorado Health Department.
- You may also complete the registration by completing the application here and returning it to the Chamber office, 970-332-3484.
- View the Map of Main Street below
- Scroll down to the Booth Selections below map
- Select your desired booth number
- Provide a Secondary Contact for your booth
- Choose the relevant “Option” for your booth
- Repeat steps for multiple booths
- Fill in your Organization’s Contact information at the bottom of the page
- Click “Check out!”
- Choose a payment option
- Complete Registration
- Chamber Members $35
- Yuma County Resident $45
- Outside Yuma County Resident $90
(Chamber Members please login to your membership before shopping so the payments and invoices will be associated with your account.)