A handmade-homegrown market!
The ALL NEW People’s Market @ Wray Daze during Sidewalk Sales is a space where people can come together to experience a charming small-town atmosphere bringing together farmers, producers, artisans/crafters, entrepreneurs, musicians, and entertainers in an effort to support one another.
Friday, July 29th 9AM-2PM at Plaza Park on North Main
Come check out all the shopping happening during Sidewalk Sales on Main Street and throughout Wray.
As a potential vendor, please be aware of the following information:
- Set-up in the Park will begin one hour prior to start time.
- Vendors may unload their merchandise near their assigned space(s). After unloading, vendors should park in further out spaces so customers can park closer to the Market.
- Vendors without reserved spaces must check in with the Market Manager on day of event to be assigned a space for that day. These vendors are not guaranteed a space. Non-reserved vendors may have to wait until the Market Manager has determined that normally reserved spaces have become available.
- Please be respectful of your neighbors and stay within your allotted space.
- Vendors must provide their own tables and chairs and other equipment for display of merchandise. Business banners with contact information is highly encouraged.
- Vendors must have all applicable permits and licenses, including Retail Food Establishment permits, Dept. of Agriculture broker licenses and certified scale permits must be displayed in a visible location. The exception for the food licenses and permits applies to foods that qualify as “Cottage Foods.” Request more information for Cottage Foods products.
- Vendors offering food samples will comply with food sampling guidelines.
- Vendors are responsible for leaving their assigned area clean. All merchandise, equipment and debris must be removed from the premises at the close of the Market day. The security of items left is at the sole risk of the vendor.
- All vendors are required to report total sales and remit applicable sales taxes to the State of Colorado.
- The City of Wray collects 2.5% sales tax on all sales, state sales tax is 2.9%. Ready-to-eat prepared foods (includes candy and hot foods) and non-food goods are subject to City and State sales tax (5.4% total). All vendors are required to complete “Temporary Sales Booth” Registration Form with the City of Wray before the event and .
- Products not allowed to be sold at the Market include, but are not limited to: 1) nationally branded grocery products. 2) Illegal or hazardous substances. 3) Live animals. 4) Home-improvement products.
- Advertising and outreach for the Market includes print specialty publications, posters, flyers, Wray Chamber’s website, as well as Facebook and Instagram postings. Your participation in the Market serves as your approval for these photos to be used in any type of promotion.
For more information contact Wray Chamber at (970) 332-3484.
Once you checkout, you will be emailed a copy of the above and will be required to print and sign as your acknowledgement.