Food vendors can now attend multiple events throughout the Wray Daze weekend.
Complete the following to secure your food vending space:
- Register & Pay with Wray Chamber of Commerce on this page or fill out the paper copy here
- Complete application with Northeast Colorado Health Department & Pay
- Register with the City of Wray before event
- Pay your tax after the event
As a potential food vendor at Wray Daze 2022, please be aware of the following information:
- Electricity is included in the booth fee where applicable, but is limited at some events. Please provide your own extension cords, tables, chairs, tents, generators, etc.
- Booth spaces are assigned by Wray Chamber of Commerce. Vendors will be assigned to their assigned spot the week of the event. Please do not switch spaces with other vendors.
- Applications will be reviewed on a first-come first-serve basis. Wray Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to refuse a booth to any potential vendor.
- A limited number of vendors with similar menu items will be allowed.
- Spots will be filled with another vendor if payment is not received in full by July 29th, 2022. No refunds will be given if canceled on or after July 22nd, 2022.
- Each vendor must be in compliance with the rules set by the Northeast Colorado Health Department. Click here for application. Please return to Wray Chamber of Commerce.
- All food vendors must register with the City of Wray. Click here for application.
For more information contact Wray Chamber at (970) 332-3484.
Once you checkout, you will be emailed a copy and will be required to print and sign as your acknowledgement.